Before a refund is granted, allow us to try and help solve any problem you have by opening a ticket in our support desk. Please give it 24-72 hours for our Support Team to get back to you on your support requests. We do our best to answer a lot faster to your requests.
The nature of digital media (software) can be downloaded instantly after a purchase has been made. There is no “trial” or “grace period” after purchasing any product which means all sales are final. Once you have purchased the software, there is no way to “return” it. As such refunds can not be provided.
We can do a refund if the product you downloaded from the website was completely unusable. If You Ask For A Refund or Open A PayPal Dispute/UPI Report After Receiving Delivery, You Will Be Banned From Our Site.
Refunds will not be granted if you simply decide not to use the purchased products. We stand behind our products and will assist you in solving any problem you have, but we also expect you to adequately understand what you are purchasing and why.
Some offers might include a non-refundable clause. In this case, it will be visible or linked from the offer page.
No refunds are provided for:
- 2tion.com Membership Subscription is a complete set of products at a very convenient price for which you can cancel any time. We discourage you from purchasing the Lifetime Membership for testing purposes.
- Renewals are strictly non-refundable, Renewals for which you can cancel easily anytime the automatic payment at the deadline directly from your My Account page
- Requesting a refund for the same product twice.
- Offers and discounts are valid for future orders only and can’t be used to ask for refunds or partial refunds of existing purchases.
No returns/refunds will be offered for digital products except if the product you’ve purchased is:
- completely non-functional
- and/or product main description was fully misleading.
- and/or you didn’t download any or many files from our website.
– then you do have the option to request a refund.
We also reserve the right to refuse a refund in the following situations:
- you have changed your mind about an item/subscription.
- you bought an item by mistake and the product(s) was sent/already downloaded by you.
- product was bought by your employee or inmate from your PayPal account which he/she had legal access.
- You can not install the downloaded product
- The product is incompatible with your WordPress, plugins or web server settings
- The product does not function as you want
- The product displays a message about the need to enter a license key or activation
- You broke your website when installing the product
- You did not receive technical support on 2tion.com
- you refused to provide to our support staff access to your web-site to investigate our product you are having an issue with.
Please also note that:
- You may cancel your account at any time, however, there are no refunds for cancellation.
- If you will get a refund you cannot use downloaded premium products anymore.
- If the product after the update is still damaged, we may offset the amount of your refund by the diminished value of the product.
- Refunds can take up to 14 days to reflect in your account.
Also, go through our Terms & Conditions and FAQs for more details.
Our refund and returns policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to refunds and returns.